La Rambla is usually a street in central Barcelona, containing trees on both the edges of the road and this also place is quite popular with the tourists. Barcelona could be the closest airport to the present popular tourist destination. So once you’ve checked for your favorite hotel, you could possibly choose to take a stroll within this street.
La Rambla actually can be a series of shorter streets like Rambla de Canaletes (houses Font de Canaletes fountain), Rambla dels Estudis (houses the Church of Bethlehem), Rambla de Sant Josep (flower market), Rambla dels Caputxins (houses the Liceu opera-house), Rambla de Santa Mònica (arts center). So when you stroll within this street exploring its beauty and magic, there are many places you need to visit.
1) Miró Mural- If you are an art lover, then tend not to miss the Joan Miró’s circular tile work, which has been crafted from the artist himself and when you look closely enough, you’re going to get to see his signature around the tiles. Look near Liceu Metro and Liceu Theater and you may find that this city offers quite a bit to thank the artists Gaudí and Miró with created a portion of Las Ramblas.
2) Museu de l’Erotica- The entrance fee to the present unique kind of museum is seven euros, and it is often a good fun for adults searching for a little naughty afternoon. There are raunchy mannequins showing different sex positions, old pornography videos playing device, stripper Barbies and lots of such things which can hold your interest for a short time.
3) Human Statues- This street is full of human statues which frequently look like an actual statue. These small children will entertain you frequently with their tricks and also you cannot pass around without admiring their costumes and make-up. They consider the get up of famous celebrities and entertain the tourists and children a lot.
4) Show at Liceu- Liceu Theater has preserved the cultural richness with this city and infrequently plays from Shakespeare’s famous collections and novels like ”Romeo Juliet,” and ”Othello” are played here. You can enjoy opera, ballet, dance programs, concerts and plenty of other interesting programs there.
5) La Boqueria- If you love fruits and veggies and vegetables, and therefore are looking for some within this trip, then take a stroll on La Boqueria. Enjoy a vino or two and some street food after doing all of your shopping. Buy some fresh meat and fish and prepare a steak at that time during the cooking classes around the streets.
6) Art Gallery at Centre d’Art Santa Monica- This gallery house was opened in 1988 and it also patronises the ability of contemporary artists. There is no entry fee. Hence look at the details on the ongoing exhibition and pay a visit.
7) Placa Reial- You may decide to sip a cup of joe and relax on this picturesque plaza. The famous architect Gaudi had created some beautiful looking lampposts, that you can enjoy and take pictures with. If you want to involve some other kinds of fun, then go to nightclubs in Placa Reial and you will probably not be disappointed.
Columbus Monument, Art at Palau de la Virreina or Centre d’Art Santa Mònica, Baroque Eglesia de Betlem church, Wax museum of Madame Tussauds etc. are a handful of other places that you would like to visit in your trip to this particular famous street. Just rent a motorcycle and roam around and you will probably definitely feel that the vacation was worth every penny.